PARENT COACHING IS FOR:
- Parents who want to be great parents;
- Parents who are willing to make appropriate changes to have the lives they want with their families;
- Parents who struggle with life balance and raising children;
- Parents who are going through a transition with their families (e.g., divorce, move, new school, new job);
- Parents who want to feel more joy in their lives with their families and themselves;
- Parents who are willing to look at themselves. This willingness is key to sustainable change.
- Parents who are willing to take care of themselves, thereby being able to parent better.
THROUGH COACHING YOU MAY DISCOVER:
- Newfound energy and confidence in your role as a parent;
- A deeper connection to your family and yourself;
- Enhanced appreciation of what you have and who you are;
- Sustainable ways to have the life you want for yourself and your family.